Flowers have always been a unique and special offer of goodwill or the best wish to a partner or a loved one for any joyous occasion. With the pandemic forcing everyone to stay indoors and limiting close contact, there's no option to express love and affection people have for each other through such gestures as sending beautiful bouquets anymore. But with the rapid advancement of e-commerce and the internet, it is possible to , and gifts too, that lets one experience the same magical moment from the comfort of one's own home without jeopardising the safety of the loved ones. After all, the flower shop market has grown by 5.1%, totalling a net worth of 256.6 million dollars in Australia in the last 5 years.
Here are the advantages of sending beautiful flowers online.
1. Comfort and Safety: With the pandemic raging through the country, the first and foremost thing to consider is the safety of the loved one, whether it's a pregnant friend or a person recovering from a sickness or accident. Online flower deliveries are done with utmost care through proper sanitation and health regulations to ensure that no stray disease or contamination can catch up to the recipient.
Besides, flower delivery happens in the comfort of one's own home. There is no more wasting time by stepping out and going flower shopping.
2. Freedom of Choice: Online flower delivery services can allow the customer to choose the place or time of delivery through a straightforward ordering process.
3. All Day, Every Day: One can place an order for flowers at any time of the day, irrespective of whether the store is open. Thus, shopping happens at one's own pace, and there's no need to worry about late appointments and schedules.
4. Variety of Options: One of the best advantages of online flower shopping is the ability to choose from a wide range of flower types, colours, vases, and bouquets. Physical and regular flower shops don't have such an advantage. A wide range of options also allows the customer to compare various types and prices with each other to make the best possible decision.
5. Delivered By Professionals: Professionals in the field deliver the flowers. So, there's no worry about flowers getting contaminated or dirty. The florists usually have special containers or holders that preserve the flowers' quality.
6. Quality: Another online flower shopping advantage is quality. In physical shops, the seller needs to place the flowers for sale for the customer to examine and purchase. This makes the flower lose quality and freshness over time. Online flower shops only need to put up a sample picture for close examination. Upon purchase, the store guys pick the real flower from the containment and make the bouquet, thereby maintaining its crispness and fragrance till it reaches the recipient.
7. Better Deals: The beauty of online shopping is that it can give the best deals with better offers. The same goes for online flower shopping too. The customer can find the best deals for the day and buy accordingly. Moreover, secured transactions make the payment process trustworthy and easier, safeguarding the customer's financial security. So there is no need to worry.
Whether it's for a special friend, a recovering member of the family, a loved one, or someone going through a hard time flowers are the best way to let someone know that one is thinking of them.
Author Bio: Ester Adams is an experienced independent content writer with a demonstrated history of working in the writing and editing industry. She is a multi-niche content chef who loves cooking new things.